- CD-DVD replication: manufacturing of CD, DVD5/9/10 formats, screen or offset technology on the surface of CDs and/or DVDs depending on the customer’s need. Individual code can be applied to the disc.
- DVD Authoring, premastering: production of the master necessary for the production, DVD menu creation, encoding, soundtrack and subtitle synchronization.
- Mastering: production of CD/DVD stampers
- Duplication: automated writing technology for small lots
- Packaging: all sorts of industry standard and custom design packaging
- Logistics: warehousing and forwarding services, customs clearance, labelling, barcoding
- Others: graphic design, strategic relationship with print houses, forwarding
- IT/PC (information technology, entertainment, telecommunication) industry: programmes, setup discs, manuals or even special purpose test discs
- Magazine publishers: CD/DVD supplements
- Legal publishers: legal publications, company news
- Audio publishers: albums of classical and pop music, audio books
- Educational publishers: language, game, music, documentary, presentation or even graduation tests or coaching materials
- Movie publishers: movies, tales, cartoons and documentary